Welcome in my magical world

Nature Inspired craft, handmade with material ​​eco-friendly choose or gathered from sacred sites or forests full of magical or healing energy . Each element is handcrafted according to specific matches,according to its sacred , magic or healing role and offering everyone a high quality product.I use recycled and organics materials for all my creations and I put a lot of care and love in each of them . In my work, you'll find my soul May my work bring you blessings May my Joy bring you happiness May my Love awake the divine inside yourself Pagan Odana shipp worldwide. I Donate 10% of my profit to charity for the planet, animals and children

Enjoy your visit :)
LoRaNce

Thursday 26 May 2011

La Fée du Coquelicot

La petite Fée du Coquelicot est une acrylique, aquarelle et encres sur toile . Elle mesure 40X40 cms
Vendue :)

5 comments:

  1. oh merci ma pucinette <3 tu sais en plus c'est mon premier commentaire!! tu est la prem's à m en laisser un !! je suis alors doublement heureuse !!
    pleins de bisousss

    ReplyDelete
  2. bah tu vois du coup je t'en reposte un second hop hop hop !!!! gros bisous à toi !!!! et non merci à toi de nous faire et ensuite montrer d'aussi belles oeuvres...cela fait du bien à l'âme...tout simplement ... je suis en train de regrouper certaines de tes oeuvres là pour faire un ti "clic" pour mettre en coup de coeur sur mon blog ! bizzzz

    ReplyDelete
  3. RRROOO !! t es un zamour <3 <3 merciiiiiiiiiiii !! je suis trop contente ;o))
    bisous et beau we ma belle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonsoir Yabyum !! C'est superbe !! Un univers totalement mystique et chargé de mystère qui nous entraine dans une dimension apaisante au possible !!

    Belle semaine à toi !

    En chanson :

    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xih67h_jerry-ox-de-claude-mc-a-ophelie-1998_music

    ReplyDelete