Welcome in my magical world

Nature Inspired craft, handmade with material ​​eco-friendly choose or gathered from sacred sites or forests full of magical or healing energy . Each element is handcrafted according to specific matches,according to its sacred , magic or healing role and offering everyone a high quality product.I use recycled and organics materials for all my creations and I put a lot of care and love in each of them . In my work, you'll find my soul May my work bring you blessings May my Joy bring you happiness May my Love awake the divine inside yourself Pagan Odana shipp worldwide. I Donate 10% of my profit to charity for the planet, animals and children

Enjoy your visit :)
LoRaNce

Friday 26 August 2011

Emplettes ...

Hier , je suis allée au ravitaillement !C'était une journée vraiment sympa, j 'ai découvert deux magasins merveilleux à Paris : Pain d' Epices et Cat'Laine ! Extraordinaire !! Le premier est une vrai caverne d'Ali Baba !! J'ai fait une razzia de laine cardée du Népal ( commerce équitable ) j'ai véritablement été surprise du choix !!
Le second est beaucoup moins grand mais génial ! Un choix sublime de laine de marque , rien que de la laine de qualité , de couleurs à l infinie , bref du bonheur !!
Maintenant je n 'ai plus qu'à m'y mettre !!



No comments:

Post a Comment