Welcome in my magical world

Nature Inspired craft, handmade with material ​​eco-friendly choose or gathered from sacred sites or forests full of magical or healing energy . Each element is handcrafted according to specific matches,according to its sacred , magic or healing role and offering everyone a high quality product.I use recycled and organics materials for all my creations and I put a lot of care and love in each of them . In my work, you'll find my soul May my work bring you blessings May my Joy bring you happiness May my Love awake the divine inside yourself Pagan Odana shipp worldwide. I Donate 10% of my profit to charity for the planet, animals and children

Enjoy your visit :)
LoRaNce

Tuesday 18 October 2011

Gâteau de Sorcière aux Figues ...

Après en avoir dégusté deux parts hier soir, mon elfe m'a dit en souriant: "ah oui!! c'est un véritable gâteau de Sorcière celui là !!" Hé hé ! ;)


J'ai  inventé cette recette hier, en fait j invente très souvent des recettes mais cette fois j'ai pensé à la noter et je vais même la partager avec vous ;o))

Vous n'avez qu'à cliquer sur l image pour acceder à la recette sur mon blog Vreïa Odanä

)O( Bon appétit )O(

No comments:

Post a Comment