Welcome in my magical world

Nature Inspired craft, handmade with material ​​eco-friendly choose or gathered from sacred sites or forests full of magical or healing energy . Each element is handcrafted according to specific matches,according to its sacred , magic or healing role and offering everyone a high quality product.I use recycled and organics materials for all my creations and I put a lot of care and love in each of them . In my work, you'll find my soul May my work bring you blessings May my Joy bring you happiness May my Love awake the divine inside yourself Pagan Odana shipp worldwide. I Donate 10% of my profit to charity for the planet, animals and children

Enjoy your visit :)
LoRaNce

Tuesday 16 October 2012

Fairy wand in Mistletoe to provide Divine Energy ... Baguette Féerique en gui pour favoriser l'Energie Divine..

 Cette magnifique branche de Gui s'est métamorphosée en Baguette de Fée ...

Elle possède une energie très lumineuse :)

 D'abord un beau Quartz en pointe , serti d'une couronne d'éclat de Fluorite ..

Sous le Cristal, une perle en verre bleu pâle, cerclée de fins coquillages et minuscules galets ramassés au bord de la mer 
 Sur la face arriere est gravé la Rune liée qui attire l' Energie Divine

 A chaque extrémités de ses 6 pointes en étoile, des éclats d'amazonite et de Aventurine verte
 D'autres éclats apparaissent entre les coquillages et les galets ...

Infusée d'amour et de lumière ..

Bientôt en  vente sur Etsy 

·´¯`·.¸¸.´· °° ☆ ☆·´¯`·.¸¸.´· °° ☆ ·´`¸.
~ Dream and Be ~

No comments:

Post a Comment