Welcome in my magical world

Nature Inspired craft, handmade with material ​​eco-friendly choose or gathered from sacred sites or forests full of magical or healing energy . Each element is handcrafted according to specific matches,according to its sacred , magic or healing role and offering everyone a high quality product.I use recycled and organics materials for all my creations and I put a lot of care and love in each of them . In my work, you'll find my soul May my work bring you blessings May my Joy bring you happiness May my Love awake the divine inside yourself Pagan Odana shipp worldwide. I Donate 10% of my profit to charity for the planet, animals and children

Enjoy your visit :)
LoRaNce

Tuesday 11 December 2012

C'est la saison!!

des manteaux bien chauds et douillets!!

N'hesitez pas à me contacter, je n'ai plus de stock pour le moment mais je prends les commandes :)
Choisissez vos couleurs et le tour est joué !

Voici par exemple mon propre manteau décliné en tons vert et marron ..

 
Hyper confortable et tout doux !

Suivez le lien ICI et decouvrez plusieurs modèles , je précise que tous sont vendus mais je peux refaire des modèles équivalents :)

Possibilité de paiements en deux ou trois fois (pour les manteaux) .

Je vous souhaite une radieuse journée




☆·´¯`·.¸¸.´· °° ☆ ☆·´¯`·.¸¸.´· °° ☆ ·´`¸.
~ Dream and Be ~


No comments:

Post a Comment