Welcome in my magical world

Nature Inspired craft, handmade with material ​​eco-friendly choose or gathered from sacred sites or forests full of magical or healing energy . Each element is handcrafted according to specific matches,according to its sacred , magic or healing role and offering everyone a high quality product.I use recycled and organics materials for all my creations and I put a lot of care and love in each of them . In my work, you'll find my soul May my work bring you blessings May my Joy bring you happiness May my Love awake the divine inside yourself Pagan Odana shipp worldwide. I Donate 10% of my profit to charity for the planet, animals and children

Enjoy your visit :)
LoRaNce

Tuesday 4 December 2012

Natural Living on a Lavender Farm in Poland

Natural Living on a Lavender Farm in Poland




 Joanna grows lavender on her small farmstead in northern Poland. She makes creams, oils, scented bags, syrups and other beautiful crafts like felted clothes and bags. Her home, a green spruce log house, originally came from Beskid Niski in the mountains of southern Poland where it was built in 1927. Sadly many of these mountain homes are unloved but this one was rebuilt in the autumn of 1999 in Nowe Kawkowo. Joanna bought the house for 5,500 Zl ($2,750) and paid 10,000zl ($5,000) to have it moved and re-built. She used moss and clay between the logs to make it airtight. Joanna takes guests at her beautiful home. This is her Facebook page: www.facebook.com/pages/Lawendowe-Pole/147264115342569 and her website www.lawendowepole.pl [Pinit from www.naturalhomes.org/nettlewine/6.htm]



No comments:

Post a Comment