Welcome in my magical world

Nature Inspired craft, handmade with material ​​eco-friendly choose or gathered from sacred sites or forests full of magical or healing energy . Each element is handcrafted according to specific matches,according to its sacred , magic or healing role and offering everyone a high quality product.I use recycled and organics materials for all my creations and I put a lot of care and love in each of them . In my work, you'll find my soul May my work bring you blessings May my Joy bring you happiness May my Love awake the divine inside yourself Pagan Odana shipp worldwide. I Donate 10% of my profit to charity for the planet, animals and children

Enjoy your visit :)
LoRaNce

Thursday 30 May 2013

Vegvisir and Algiz pendant



This talisman is in driftwood and I engraved the powerful Vegvisir on one side and a protection rune Algiz on the other

the Vegvísir

Talisman Icelandic Asatruar whose presence is attested in the Huld Manuscript in 1880 (but which seniority is more distant).
Legend in the manuscript states that if this sign is drawn in bad weather (fog), the storm, it will never lose its way, even if we do not know.
Technically, it was adapted for the fishermen of the time that disappeared into the mist and who needed to face the sacred elements.

Literally, this talisman is a compass that points the way that restores us on our axis relative to our road, our destiny.


come with a leather cord
click on the pics to buy this pendant

No comments:

Post a Comment