Welcome in my magical world

Nature Inspired craft, handmade with material ​​eco-friendly choose or gathered from sacred sites or forests full of magical or healing energy . Each element is handcrafted according to specific matches,according to its sacred , magic or healing role and offering everyone a high quality product.I use recycled and organics materials for all my creations and I put a lot of care and love in each of them . In my work, you'll find my soul May my work bring you blessings May my Joy bring you happiness May my Love awake the divine inside yourself Pagan Odana shipp worldwide. I Donate 10% of my profit to charity for the planet, animals and children

Enjoy your visit :)
LoRaNce

Friday 19 July 2013

Celtic Goddess of Brú na Bóinne in Oak wood pendant





This wonderful Goddess pendant is handcrafted by me in Oak wood that come from a old old Oak tree gathered in a sacred celtic and mystic  place in Brittany ( Brocéliande forest).

Look at the amazing colours of the wood ! the natural drawings  are really beautiful and unique !



While I was crafting the Goddess, the powerful site of Newgrange appear to me , so I've burned the wood with one of the symbols of that Celtic site : The triple spiral or triskele





Lenght : 9 cms

Polish with organic beewax homemade


You might be interrested by :


No comments:

Post a Comment