Welcome in my magical world

Nature Inspired craft, handmade with material ​​eco-friendly choose or gathered from sacred sites or forests full of magical or healing energy . Each element is handcrafted according to specific matches,according to its sacred , magic or healing role and offering everyone a high quality product.I use recycled and organics materials for all my creations and I put a lot of care and love in each of them . In my work, you'll find my soul May my work bring you blessings May my Joy bring you happiness May my Love awake the divine inside yourself Pagan Odana shipp worldwide. I Donate 10% of my profit to charity for the planet, animals and children

Enjoy your visit :)
LoRaNce

Wednesday 31 July 2013

Mother World ...



This vision of the Motherworld is inspired by the Lady of Avalon, Great Goddess of love, compassion, healing and transformation on the Sacred Isle of Avalon.

Goddess ConferenceThe Motherworld is the society where mothers and the values of mothering - love, care and support for each other, and for our Mother Earth and all Her creatures and nature - are placed in the centre of our lives, rather than being left out on the periphery.

Read more here : http://www.goddesstemple.co.uk/index.php/the-vision-of-the-motherworld

No comments:

Post a Comment