Welcome in my magical world

Nature Inspired craft, handmade with material ​​eco-friendly choose or gathered from sacred sites or forests full of magical or healing energy . Each element is handcrafted according to specific matches,according to its sacred , magic or healing role and offering everyone a high quality product.I use recycled and organics materials for all my creations and I put a lot of care and love in each of them . In my work, you'll find my soul May my work bring you blessings May my Joy bring you happiness May my Love awake the divine inside yourself Pagan Odana shipp worldwide. I Donate 10% of my profit to charity for the planet, animals and children

Enjoy your visit :)
LoRaNce

Tuesday 17 May 2011

Denières créations en ligne !!

Bonjour à tous ;o)

J'ai enfin mis mon site de vente à jour ! Les dernières créations sont en ligne alors n'hésitez pas à allez les découvrir .


pour commander, rien de plus simple, il vous suffit de cliquer sur le bouton " Panier" sous l'article choisi et vous êtes automatiquement redirigés sur Paypal pour un paiement sécurisé et fiable !
Si vous désirez une commande particulière et personnalisée ou me payer par chèque ou mandat postal, contactez moi par e mail : contact@yabyumhina.com ou en me laissant un murmure sur ce blog sous l'article rédigé qui vous interresse .

Belle journée à tous ;o)))

No comments:

Post a Comment