Welcome in my magical world

Nature Inspired craft, handmade with material ​​eco-friendly choose or gathered from sacred sites or forests full of magical or healing energy . Each element is handcrafted according to specific matches,according to its sacred , magic or healing role and offering everyone a high quality product.I use recycled and organics materials for all my creations and I put a lot of care and love in each of them . In my work, you'll find my soul May my work bring you blessings May my Joy bring you happiness May my Love awake the divine inside yourself Pagan Odana shipp worldwide. I Donate 10% of my profit to charity for the planet, animals and children

Enjoy your visit :)
LoRaNce

Sunday 21 October 2012

Talisman runique pour la réalisation des désir du coeur ... Runic talisman for " Dreams that your heart desire"

Ce talisman porte une très ancienne rune islandaise gravée pour aider à la réalisation des désir du coeur .
Il est en gui , orné d'une aigue -marine couronnée de petits silex noir ramassé en bord de mer à sa base et d'une belle perle bleue en verre a sa sommité encadré d'éclat de coquillages. N'oublions pas que les hommes du Nord étaient marins, et que le pouvoir de l’élément Eau réside en eux  c'est pourquoi je pose souvent des coquillages sur mes objets magiques :)

Il est percé et peut être porté sur soi ou simplement suspendu dans la maison



·´¯`·.¸¸.´· °° ☆ ☆·´¯`·.¸¸.´· °° ☆ ·´`¸.
~ Dream and Be ~

No comments:

Post a Comment