Welcome in my magical world

Nature Inspired craft, handmade with material ​​eco-friendly choose or gathered from sacred sites or forests full of magical or healing energy . Each element is handcrafted according to specific matches,according to its sacred , magic or healing role and offering everyone a high quality product.I use recycled and organics materials for all my creations and I put a lot of care and love in each of them . In my work, you'll find my soul May my work bring you blessings May my Joy bring you happiness May my Love awake the divine inside yourself Pagan Odana shipp worldwide. I Donate 10% of my profit to charity for the planet, animals and children

Enjoy your visit :)
LoRaNce

Sunday 21 October 2012

Talisman runique en Gui pour lier le pouvoir et accroitre le magnétisme personnel.. Bindrune talisman for binding power and personnal magnetism in Mistletoe ..

Ce beau talisman en Gui est gravé d'une rune liée qui  vous aidera à lier le pouvoir et accroitre votre magnétisme personnel . Sa forme originale et naturelle est particulièrement belle. Il degage une belle et  forte vibration.
Il est percé afin de pouvoir être porté sur soi ou accroché au dessus de l'autel .
J'ai ajouté une pointe de Quartz pour amplifier son pouvoir . Ornée à sa base d'une couronne d’éclats de pierres et de coquillages. Une spirale est gravé sur le côté pour donner  l'impulsion.







No comments:

Post a Comment