Welcome in my magical world

Nature Inspired craft, handmade with material ​​eco-friendly choose or gathered from sacred sites or forests full of magical or healing energy . Each element is handcrafted according to specific matches,according to its sacred , magic or healing role and offering everyone a high quality product.I use recycled and organics materials for all my creations and I put a lot of care and love in each of them . In my work, you'll find my soul May my work bring you blessings May my Joy bring you happiness May my Love awake the divine inside yourself Pagan Odana shipp worldwide. I Donate 10% of my profit to charity for the planet, animals and children

Enjoy your visit :)
LoRaNce

Tuesday 3 January 2012

Vassilisa la Sage ...

Je suis Vassilisa et le porte la Lumière , Baba Yaga essaye bien de me rattraper mais elle n'y parviendra jamais, au plus sombre endroit je suis descendue, par mon courage je suis parvenu à revenir portant l'espoir et la vie dans mes mains et mon coeur <3

Quatrième toile pour l'expo du Printemps
Elle illustre un conte très cher à mon coeur , celui de la belle Vassilisa ...
Pour ceux ou celles qui ne le connaisse pas, je vous invite à le lire sur mon blog Vreiä Odanä en cliquant sur la photo :)

45X55 acrylique sur toile vernie





No comments:

Post a Comment