Welcome in my magical world

Nature Inspired craft, handmade with material ​​eco-friendly choose or gathered from sacred sites or forests full of magical or healing energy . Each element is handcrafted according to specific matches,according to its sacred , magic or healing role and offering everyone a high quality product.I use recycled and organics materials for all my creations and I put a lot of care and love in each of them . In my work, you'll find my soul May my work bring you blessings May my Joy bring you happiness May my Love awake the divine inside yourself Pagan Odana shipp worldwide. I Donate 10% of my profit to charity for the planet, animals and children

Enjoy your visit :)
LoRaNce

Wednesday 8 February 2012

Talisman " Goddess of Love"

Ce talisman est confectionnée avec l'argile naturelle et représente une jolie Déesse de l' Amour  . Longuement pétrit et modelé avec une grande attention afin de le charger d’énergie d'amour, de douceur  et d'harmonie. Il porte l'inscription " Love" en Théban afin d'accroitre sa puissance .
Je l'ai ensuite longuement poli avec une magnifique cire naturelle qui lui donne cet aspect si particulier .
Elle attire l'amour sain et l' harmonie sur son porteur, accroit son pouvoir de séduction et la confiance en soi .Portez la sur vous ou dans un endroit où vous la verrez chaque jour. 

Elle est livrée avec un cordon .
Elle mesure environ 6 cms .
21 euros. En vente sur Etsy



No comments:

Post a Comment