Welcome in my magical world

Nature Inspired craft, handmade with material ​​eco-friendly choose or gathered from sacred sites or forests full of magical or healing energy . Each element is handcrafted according to specific matches,according to its sacred , magic or healing role and offering everyone a high quality product.I use recycled and organics materials for all my creations and I put a lot of care and love in each of them . In my work, you'll find my soul May my work bring you blessings May my Joy bring you happiness May my Love awake the divine inside yourself Pagan Odana shipp worldwide. I Donate 10% of my profit to charity for the planet, animals and children

Enjoy your visit :)
LoRaNce

Thursday 14 March 2013

Baguette en racine de Chêne ...



 Cette baguette est très originale car ce n'est pas une branche mais une racine .
Elle provient d'un très vieux Chêne dans un petit bois et la racine était apparente et brisée peut-être à cause du gel .

Je l'ai décoré avec des matériaux totalement naturels: de la mousse de Chêne, du lichen,des baies, de l'écorce, et un beau Quartz en pointe .

Elle mesure 39 cms de long
Elle est très solide malgré sa finesse apparente

 C'est un très bel outil magique ...



  • Twisted Ash and Amethyst wand : "Cerridwen song "- Pagan magic  - Priestess tool
  • Fairy Hazel Wand - Faërie realm - Fairy Gift - Forest Kingdom
  • Odinn Runic Wand - Father of All Gift - Norse Magic
  • Fairy Wand in Walnut - Gift of the Fairies - Walnut Wood Spirit

No comments:

Post a Comment