Welcome in my magical world

Nature Inspired craft, handmade with material ​​eco-friendly choose or gathered from sacred sites or forests full of magical or healing energy . Each element is handcrafted according to specific matches,according to its sacred , magic or healing role and offering everyone a high quality product.I use recycled and organics materials for all my creations and I put a lot of care and love in each of them . In my work, you'll find my soul May my work bring you blessings May my Joy bring you happiness May my Love awake the divine inside yourself Pagan Odana shipp worldwide. I Donate 10% of my profit to charity for the planet, animals and children

Enjoy your visit :)
LoRaNce

Thursday 8 October 2015

Moon Goddess Talisman - Rune Lagu - Blessings of the Goddess






A large talisman dedicated to the Moon Goddess

Carved with the Goddess design , the rune Lagu and a crescent moon on the front , adorned with a acorn and oak moss , and carved with the sign for blessings and a triple Moon on the back

The wood is an extraordinary softness. The branch is very old, the wood is extremely dense.
I have long polished it with stone.
I use this method dates back to antiquity, the Egyptians were using particularly for stone and wood. I really love polish this way. The contact of these materials is truly magical!
And the result is a measure of pleasure began to practice it.

Each tool is anointed with a mixture of essential oils (rose, jasmine, honeysuckle and more ...) and precious organic oil to remove any negative vibration and wrap it with love. It also envelops a sweet and pleasant fragrance.

Polish with organic beewax to give a beautiful finish and a good protection to the wood

Come with a leather cord

mesure : 10 cms X 5

Infused with Love and Light

) O (

Yabyum


Buy it on ETSY

No comments:

Post a Comment