Welcome in my magical world

Nature Inspired craft, handmade with material ​​eco-friendly choose or gathered from sacred sites or forests full of magical or healing energy . Each element is handcrafted according to specific matches,according to its sacred , magic or healing role and offering everyone a high quality product.I use recycled and organics materials for all my creations and I put a lot of care and love in each of them . In my work, you'll find my soul May my work bring you blessings May my Joy bring you happiness May my Love awake the divine inside yourself Pagan Odana shipp worldwide. I Donate 10% of my profit to charity for the planet, animals and children

Enjoy your visit :)
LoRaNce

Sunday 30 May 2021

Humeur du jour

 Coucou mes très chers lecteurs 

Comment allez-vous?

Le soleil est de retour et sa lumière est toujours source d'inspiration et d'energie

Voici quelques pendentifs d'inspiration sami et shamanique que je viens de terminer




















je vais refaire des bourses medecine sami et runiques dans les jours qui viennent

Le Nord est ma principale source de créativité avec la nature

Je me sens nourrie et reconnectée 

et vous ?


belle journée pleine d'amour et à très vite :))


No comments:

Post a Comment